- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -052023-1938307
- May 24, 2023
As a Sales & Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Build strong relationships with customers and find new business opportunities.
- Prepare and present information about our products to potential new customers.
- Make sure customers are happy and their needs are met.
- Work with other teams to promote our investment and financing services.
- Keep up-to-date with what's happening in the market.
- A university degree in finance or economics or equivalent training.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in banking, preferably working with customers or in a bank's back office.
- Knowledge of how banks work and how money is moved around.
- Good at working with customers and building relationships.
- Good communication skills and able to work with others.
- Able to solve problems and work in a team.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Good at speaking and writing in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Kelvin at 3907 3915.
- Delivery Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment