- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -062023-1939844
- Oct 11, 2023
- HK$31k -35k pm
Rare opportunity to join a leading medical media MNC! They are now looking for Assistant B2B Event Manager to handle global large scale medical virtual and physical events.
About the company
Our client is a leading medical communication MNC with over 30 global offices and over 800 employees around the world. They provide worldwide pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals and health institutions with up-to-date medical information and news, drug listing, marketing and communication solution, medical events and symposiums and more.
About the role
As an Assistant B2B Event Manager, you will act as a project PIC to plan and execute B2B conferences and events from scratch for assigned clients.
- Plan and coordinate top-notch in-person, virtual or hybrid medical conferences and events for global medical community
- Meet and communicate with clients and internal teams on the event plan, venue selection, guest speaker coordination, materials and other details
- Create action plan, budget plan, schedule for the events
- Develop event materials for the events with internal and external parties, including invitations, MC script, rundown, promotion materials, brochure etc.
- Arrange and manage travel, accommodation and other requests for invited guests, VIP and clients
- Degree holder
- 4+ years of experience in B2B conference/event/seminar management, preferably from event agency or MNC
- Solid experience in both virtual and physical events management
- Detail-minded, well-organized and self-motivated team player with great communication skill
- Willing to overseas travel occasionally
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timeline
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Executive
- 13-month pay + discretionary bonus
- 5-day work week
- MNC culture
- Open minded, dynamic and professional environment
- Flexible working hour
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full medical coverage
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Josephine Loong at 9620 7238.
- Senior Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment