- St. Albans
- JN -012024-1953856
- Jan 11, 2024
- £35k - £40k
We are currently looking to recruit a Creative Marketing Executive to work for a growing business with fantastic career opportunities. APPLY NOW!!!!!!!
CREATIVE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ST ALBANS - HYBRID WORKING
£35,000 - £40,000 PLUS BENEFITS
We are currently working with a leading supplier of electrical goods company who are looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join a growing Marketing department covering the UK market. The company is a global market leader and the role has fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate.
The role will suit someone to be responsible for developing, creating and crafting compelling content and copy to elevate the brands products in the UK market. The role will suit someone who is driven, eager to succeed and who is looking to be part of a company that has ambitious growth plans working closely with the Head of Marketing.
- Producing compelling visual and copy content for marketing materials including marketing collateral, social media, PR, adverts and digital content working within company guidelines
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all assets align with the global brand and to work on larger projects where support is required
- Drive local digital presence through strategic campaigns across various platforms and support agencies with advertising and lead generation where content is required
- Consist messaging and visual identity through all channels
- Lead on all external inbound and outbound PR activities, utilising industry media partners and contacts to generate paid and free media, editorials and adverts including creating all articles and content needed
- Generate social media content and work with colleagues to execute the content across all channels
- Monitor UK channels for customer engagement and competitor trends
- Support the UK teams with adhoc tasks
This role will suit someone with relevant experience in a B2B environment. Experience in using design tools is essential especially Adobe Suite, excellent communication skills and technical knowledge and experience of marketing tools both on line and off line.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Marketing Recruitment