- JN -012024-1954519
- Jan 25, 2024
- £25k - £30k
Morgan Mckinley is supporting a growing and dynamic team searching for a Payroll Officer, reporting to the Payroll Manager based in Whiteley.
Morgan McKinley is supporting a growing and dynamic team searching for a Payroll Officer, reporting to the Payroll Manager based in Whiteley.
Our client is a growing international company, who pride themselves on nurturing and supporting their employees. Offering open plan modern offices and the chances to grow in your role. This is a newly created position due to growth and company restructure offering a rare opportunity for someone who has demonstrable payroll experience and is looking to learn the international aspects, or someone with international payroll experience looking for a company you can develop with.
The role involves meticulous administration of international payroll, ensuring accurate and timely payments in compliance with PAYE and foreign tax legislation. Collaborate with global teams, handle payroll transactions, and support the Payroll Manager in maintaining seamless operations.
- Administer international payroll information through data entry and file uploads.
- Review payroll records for compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Adhere to legislative and company timescales for payroll data submission.
- Handle various payroll transactions for new employees, retirements, terminations, and more.
- Maintain data integrity in integrated systems and support offshore payroll team with queries.
- Reconcile payroll control accounts and cost recharges.
- Perform relevant administrative duties for local and offshore payroll and finance teams.
- Support the Payroll Manager in their absence and act as an escalation point.
**Required Knowledge & Experience:**
- Demonstrable experience in the full A-Z of payroll preparation and processing experience.
- Competency in managing large volumes of data efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and data organisation.
- Ability to manipulate and import data, work with foreign currency, and convert as required.
- Ideally experience in international payroll and a knowledge of tax implications
- Proven ability to create effective working relationships domestically and overseas.
- Strong time management and deadline skills, with adaptability to changing priorities.
- Efficiently managing time and workload to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Adapting to change positively, proactively seeking efficiencies in the role.
- Up to £30k base salary
- Pension contribution circa 8% employer to 5% employee
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Free onsite parking in an allocated car park with plenty of space!
- Much more.
If you are a payroll professional with a keen eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy, and keen to learn about international payroll Please Apply now as interview will ideally be week commencing 5th February and CV review with client on the 1st of February.
Please send your Cv
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Manager