- BBBH812433 Apr 07, 2022 £95k - £100k
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading SME based in Hampshire as Finance Director, in a pivotal, challenging and exciting role.
A Finance Director is required for a growing SME in Hampshire on a permanent basis due to growth. The successful Finance Director will sit on the Exec board, manage the finance team, and have an active role in the companies growth strategy, to double their Turnover in 5years. The successful Finance Director will be offered up to 50% bonus, flexible working- with one day working from home per week and a comprehensive benefits package. The Finance Director must be technically strong, with experience in running Audits, as well as Commerical. strategy, with a hands-on approach, to support and invest in the team, and processes etc.
Reporting to the MD you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting including weekly trading, monthly management pack, group reporting and year end reporting and attending the board meetings to make recommendations and give a solid overview to the board.
- Responsible for the forecasting, reporting & analysis of cash flow & capital investment, stock management and accounting.
- Ownership of the funding strategy including cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure that decisions taken across the business at an operational level are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact, and with particular focus on value creation and analytical review.
- Add insight into the impact that local decisions may have on other areas of the business, to ensure this is taken into account in financial evaluation.
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams' budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the cost base of the business Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Lead on compliance within the business to ensure the business meets the relevant minimum control framework, all regulatory requirements and maintain ISO accreditations.
- Manage the annual external audit process ensuring all deliverables and required reporting deadlines and a smooth audit is completed.
- Provide senior financial insight on investment strategy. Managing both Revenue & Capital spend, tracking benefits & providing analytics where required.
*Supporting and working with the FC in the Management of the team on a daily basis ensuring processes and controls are in place and being followed. Streamlining processes and efficiencies where possible.
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Director / SME Finance Director / Financial Controller / CFO/ Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC / FD
- Qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Extensive relevant technical and commercial financial experience.
- Track record of leading and developing high performing teams.
What you will get:
- Car allowance £6kpa
- 50% Bonus
- Flexible working
- 1 day working remotely
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Discounted services
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance
+44 (0)1179 440 600