- JN -052023-1937579
- Oct 30, 2023
- £500 - £600 pd
Morgan McKinley are actively seeking for a Tax Manager to join a large Indirect Tax team in Manchester on a contract basis for six months.
This role is likely to be extended and would be ideally suited to a Big 4 candidate with advanced Excel skills navigating large volumes of data.
Salary & Benefits
- £500 - £700 per day
- Contract length 6 months
- Based in Manchester or London
- 5 days per week
- Inside IR35
- Big 4 background preferable
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- 3-5 years Indirect Tax experiences
- Relevant qualifications ATT/CTA desirable but not essential
- Excise and local consumer taxes specialist
- The assistance needed will be primarily consultancy based.
- Typical queries will comprise of areas of alcohol and excise duties, stamp duty compliance
- Assistance with scoping and consultancy related to European product-related taxes,
- e.g. Plastic Packaging Tax, sugar taxes, coffee tax.
For any further information on this Tax Manager role and any other Tax opportunities please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.