- JN -012024-1955068
- Jan 30, 2024
- £75k - £80k
Are you an experienced Employment Tax Manager, or a Senior Manager, who is seeking a client facing & advisory focused role?
A leading Employer Solutions team that is part of a Top 15 Accounting Practice is recruiting for a Tax Senior Manager to join their team after continued expansion, and future growth planned throughout 2024/25.
You will be a key stakeholder for Tax, business partnering with other teams such as Corporate Finance and Corporate Tax, where you'll be the Tax lead on a variety of projects. The team work with a wide range of clientele from start-ups, to UK businesses and internationally listed clients.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, including reporting on WIP and billings
- Advise clients on employment tax matters
- PAYE risk assessment and health checks
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Expense policy monitoring
- Remuneration, Salary Sacrifice and Benefit planning
- Employment status including IR35 and agency matters
- Termination payments and compromise agreements
- HMRC disclosures and enquiries
- Annual Share incentive compliance and reporting
- Reviewing client processes for SAO purposes.
- NIC advice
You'll be qualified - CTA, ATT, or ACA - as an experienced Manager or a Senior Manager in Employment Taxes and confident leading a team, as well as delivering high level advice.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant | Tax Recruitment