- JN -112023-1950918
- Jan 11, 2024
- €30k - €40k
Exciting opportunity to work with an multi-national organisation as a Market Researcher. This a new role for an expanding company with great career progression and benefits.
If you have Market Research and/or Customer Service experience and speak German or Dutch please don't hesitate to get in touch. The main objective of the role is to gather data using methods such as phone interviews, questionnaires, market analysis surveys, internet search techniques and review of industry publications.
Other duties include:
- Perform data entry into database and other clerical work as required for task completion.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of current data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of survey research.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of
- opposition or discouragement.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's
- ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- 3rd level qualification (Desirable)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Role is based on-site in Galway
- Base Salary of €32k + Commission
- Health Insurance that extends to spouse + dependants
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant