- JN -102023-1949965
- Oct 27, 2023
The Reliability Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our suppliers to ensure that services provided meet the highest standards.
As the site Reliability Manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the reliability program. The Reliability Manager is responsible for developing and leading a team of reliability engineers as well as coordinating with other departments to ensure that the reliability program is being followed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting team to develop and implement reliability improvement initiatives based on findings from investigations and standard processes.
- Develop and implement methods to proactively monitor equipment performance and detect potential issues which may cause business interruption.
- Conducting research on industry best practices for reliability to identify improvements in practices.
- Manage data collection for updating Maintenance metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Actively pursue applicable strategic and operational objectives aligned with site and platform.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that all products and services meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Represent site at applicable platform regular meetings to discuss ongoing issues along with strategic works.
- Be the main oversight on reliability strategic projects, driving completion, removing roadblocks, regular communication to partners, change control and change management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in engineering or related field
- Proven experience in reliability engineering or a related field.
- Professional certification in reliability engineering.
- Experience with Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment