Temporary Customer Service Administrator
- BBBH798955 Dec 02, 2021 £8 - £10ph
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator for an ongoing Temporary role
Working within a dedicated and experienced team, we are looking for a Temporary Customer Service Administrator to assist with easing the departments workload. Key duties will include:
- Loading new case information onto an internal database
- Requesting information from external parties to ensure all information is complete and up to date on the system
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Liaising with various clients and 3rd Parties via telephone, email and letter.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues
Based in Uckfield, this role can offer some flexibility for home working but it is essential you are able to commute to the offices for training and other office based requirements.
We are looking for someone with:
- Good verbal and communication skills (phone and email)
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a customer service industry
- Experience of working within an administrative background
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance and Office Support Recruitment
+44 (0)1293 523 400