- BBBH801891 Jan 05, 2022 £45k - £50k
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join one of the UK's leading provider of cloud services.
A Senior Sales Executive with a superb track record of success selling SaaS solutions is required for our fantastic Sussex based client. They are one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today and have an impressive list of referenceable enterprise customers already! They offer a great salary, VERY generous commission structure.
- As Senior Sales Executive, you will play a vital role in the company's exponential growth plan.
- You will pioneer the UK market with our sales, marketing and customer support team members working from the South East area.
- You will also join a global team of highly talented sales professionals to achieve realistically ambitious new business targets.
- You'll adapt and grow with the company, eventually taking on new challenges and responsibilities in your role.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Develop a client portfolio: You will be responsible for creating and developing a portfolio of "strategic clients" for UK&I and international.
- Define strategy: You will define the strategy around these accounts to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Close deals: You will be asked to drive the sales cycle all the way through to closing the contract.
- Generate leads: You will be expected to leverage your network to bring in qualified leads and thereby accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Serve as liaison: You will oversee reliable reporting of sales activity reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
Who will you be working closely with?
- The existing Sales team consisting of highly skilled professionals, is eager to welcome you and support your leadership initiatives.
- You will also work closely with our Product Marketing and Customer Success teams and any other relevant stakeholder in the company.
- Our VP of Sales & our CEO, working hand in hand with them on complex deals
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience selling software solutions (SaaS) and developing large accounts.
- You master complex sales methodologies such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Target Account Selling or Challenger Sales.
- Your professional journey and success demonstrates that you are a sales superstar dealing with Large Enterprise business
- You have a solid experience of value selling to businesses
- Growth mindset, with whatever it takes and learner spirit.
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude, accustomed to working in an international environment, action-driven.
- Hands-on project management experience, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Collaborative team player combined with the ability to work independently.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648