- BBBH768164 Oct 14, 2020 Competitive
Healthcare Workers, 1-2 years' exp, 6-month contract, car owners only: Swabber opportunity in Testing Business
Morgan McKinley are looking for 1-2 years' experienced healthcare workers to take on a 6-month contract in Dublin and surroundings, car owners only. Candidates will work as Swabbers and play a key role in the Testing Business.
Reporting to the Senior Molecular Scientist, the candidate will carry out customer swabbing for Covid-19 PCR based testing, ensuring adherence with all quality procedures and health and safety practices.
You are customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to get things done demonstrating excellent attention to detail. You demonstrate accountability and can adapt quickly in line with business changes. You are flexible and motivated and a strong team player.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a healthcare setting, working in a patient care role
- Proven attention to detail and adherence to SOPs
- Team player willing to travel and work on a shift basis
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and changing circumstances
- Time management skills with a focus on working to deadlines
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Experience in handling human biological specimens an advantage
- Experience in an environment where PPE is required desirable
- Full clean driving license & flexibility to travel county- and nation-wide over necessary
- Obtain nasopharyngeal (swab from the nose) and oropharyngeal (swab from the Throat) swabs from customers
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Assist the onsite administrator in completion of associated administration during the testing process; confirm patient name and contact details; label tubes, package swab tubes etc
- Support other administrative activities as required
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Engage in pro-active communications with all stakeholders
- Comply with obligations to protect patient confidentiality and data at all times
- Understand and adhere to all relevant policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with health and safety, infection control and risk management procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
353 21 2300 300