- Jan 20, 2023
One of Ireland's leading transportation organisations is looking to add an experienced Supplier Perfromance Manager to their existing team. This is a brand new role to the business with a keen focus o
Supplier Performance Manager (Sustainability)
We have been engaged by one of Irelands leading transportation organisations as they search for a Supplier Performance Manager for their existing team. This role is a key hire for the business as they focus on their sustainability initiatives moving into 2023 and beyond.
In this role you will be tasked with supplier audits, supplier engagement and managing tenders and contract management. But also with driving a strategy around sustainable procurement in the business for the long term along side the senior procurement leadership.
- Taking a lead role in the development and implementation of the new processes and procedures
- Auditing and verifying suppliers' Quality and Sustainability
- Undertaking the necessary checks and approvals for creating and amending vendor master data in SAP
- Monitoring supplier performance against Service Level Agreements
- Experience in contract management/supplier relationship management
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of market trends and challenges
- Good understanding and knowledge of recent sustainability focused directives and legislation
- The ability to ensure data integrity and conduct data verification check
If you feel you are the right person or would like to learn more apply here and one of our consultants will be in touch directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Leader | Supply Chain Recruitment