Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779028 Mar 31, 2021 €90k - €120k
A global law firm in Dublin is now looking to invite applications from mid-level associates with excellent acquisition and/or leveraged finance experience to join its global Finance team.
A global law firm in Dublin is now looking to invite applications from mid-level associates with excellent banking, projects or leveraged finance experience to join its global Finance practice in Dublin
As part of this firm's market-leading global team, candidates will enjoy a uniquely dynamic range of work that will cover the core services across the practice area.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Advising both lenders and borrowers on high profile domestic and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, including real estate and development finance, general corporate banking and acquisition, asset, projects and fund finance
- Negotiating, documenting and advising clients on all aspects of loan, security and related documentation
- Advising on structuring and regulatory matters arising
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other relevant practice groups throughout the firm
- Managing and conducting legal due diligence, including on loan portfolio sales
Candidates who have between 3 and 5 years' PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge and have gained the right level of experience needed to be able to successfully undertake this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience working in the area of leveraged and acquisition finance, across a range of asset classes
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus to their work and an enthusiasm about keeping up with the latest market developments and trends
- Be able to lead and project manage a variety of matters
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have experience advising clients at all stages of finance transactions, from the term sheet and structuring stage, closing, syndication, closing and, if required, restructuring
- Be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering clients' wider business objectives
- Handle multiple priorities, be able to work to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment and be adaptable to change
- Build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships, internally and externally
- Comply with professional standards and all relevant regulatory obligations
- Comply with the firm's systems, policies and procedures in all matters, including compliance, financial systems and time recording
- Have a strong desire to succeed, be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the Irish practice forward
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631