- Jan 25, 2023
12 Month daily rate contract - Senior Knowledge Management Strategy role available with a global pharmaceutical company. Based out of Dublin but will go remote for the right candidate!!
We are assisting a pharmaceutical multinational company with their search for a new strategic team member. Our client is looking for a Senior Knowledge Management Strategist.
- Drive business transformation initiatives
- Analyse business requirements and develop value propositions using existing methodologies, tools and technology platforms
- Identify key areas / opportunities for Knowledge management service expansion and innovations
- Define and drive the knowledge management strategy and solution design approach, including potentially vendor selection to strengthen the knowledge management offering
- Prepare proposals and project plans to deliver work for our internal customers
- Initiate and lead strategic knowledge management initiatives which might include;
- Support internal business units in defining a Knowledge Management strategy, with clear priorities and business goals aligned with key stakeholders
- Prepare and lead Knowledge management workshop with internal customers
- Conducting analysis to continuously measure quality and effectiveness
- Drive work with other disciplines to streamline workflows and improve business processes associated with knowledge sharing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of documentation needs, analysing existing content and focusing on high-quality work products that meet business standards and are appropriate intended audiences.
- Stay current on Knowledge Management tools, trends, and methodologies to continually improve the organisation's knowledge sharing capabilities.
- Support the Head of Knowledge Management for any ad hoc Knowledge management strategy initiative
- Collaborate with IT on data management, reporting needs and system improvements/integrations
- 12 years professional experience within a knowledge management function
- Consulting background, ideally
- Experience working in a multinational company
- Experience of knowledge management framework, solutions, technologies and systems, metadata taxonomies & databases
- Design Thinking
- Experienced leading business transformations
- Project Management or Change Management, nice to have
- Ability to gather, analyse & report on data
- Ability to prioritise, be agile and adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment