Senior Brand and PR Manager
- BBBH772962 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
My client is the service provider behind their Mobile Services Company in Europe. You will be joining a company with a very strong brand in the telecommunications space.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director you will lead development of communication strategy for the Mobile Services in Europe
- Partner with local and regional PR managers to share key messages and ensure brand and messaging alignment and consistency with the global marketing strategy.
- Manage top media relations, cultivate positive relationships with key reporters and primary business, consumer, trade and specialized industry media outlets
- Proactively pursue and prioritize media opportunities, prepare talking points, presentations to promote the brand and the corporate story among target audiences.
- Work closely with business marketing and service teams to share success stories of developers, designers and brands growing their business within the company
- Build Social Media reputation management plan and working closely with Social Media Marketing and Customer Service teams
- BS/BA in PR, Marketing, Journalism, Business or related degree
- 10+ years in marketing communications, journalism or public relations within agency or corporate setting
- Previous experience working in fast paced highly regulated global tech industries is a must have
- Fluency in English is required.
- Additional European languages or Mandarin considered a bonus
- Previous experience working in fast paced highly regulated tech industries
- A passionate storyteller, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to understand complex business challenges and formulate effective communication strategies and plans to meet business goals
- Curiosity and a positive mindset. Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional team
- Capacity to own your projects end-to-end.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.