- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 24, 2023
An exciting opportunity to join our client as they embark on their SAP S4 Global Implementation as a SAP Cutover Manager
- Provide leadership and expertise in the creation of a suitable Cutover Strategy that meets the business and technical needs of the program
- Develop and maintain cutover documentation, schedule/approach, project plan and detailed cutover checklists
- Plan, prepare and execute cutover dress rehearsals in advance of actual cutover, using the outcomes to refine the plans in place
- Project manage the cutover and conversion deliverables to the new system.
- Plan the physical and people resources required for cutover activities
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure that cutover risk mitigation measures are identified and implemented in advance of a go-live event
- Collaborate effectively with project and business stakeholders to ensure that all cutover activities are identified, documented and appropriately sequenced
- Manage/coordinate the actual cutover activities and war room and act as the first point of escalation for managing all issues that arise
- Monitor data and cutover progress and communicate to leadership team including status, progress, issues, etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 previous cutover projects successfully completed
- Proven ability collaborating with business and technical stakeholders
EDUCATION, LICENCES & CERTIFICATES
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or other relevant discipline
- Preferably Project Management qualification, e.g. Prince 2
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- ERP Recruiter | Projects & Change Recruitment