- JN -122023-1952924
- Jan 08, 2024
- €30k - €40k
We are currently seeking a sales representative to join our clients company who are market leaders in the distribution of sheet materials, worktops, flooring, and kitchen products in Ireland.
We are currently seeking a sales representative to join our clients who are market leaders in the distribution of sheet materials, worktops, flooring, and kitchen products in Ireland.
Main purpose of the role:
Develop an increased customer base for our new North Dublin Branch. To deliver on key branch targets through effective communication with branch Management and operations.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years` experience in a similar business is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
· Work well on own initiative and unsupervised.
· Demonstrate a positive work attitude; interact well with the Team and be a strong team-player.
· Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers' requirements.
- Achieve targets as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Ability to develop and promote business opportunities.
- Support Branch Manager in the development of new and existing customers
- Deal with all customer queries and orders efficiently and professionally.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
· To plan each visit and record a visit-report as appropriate.
· To enrich the customer data base with sales information, collected from the field.
· Monday to Friday
· No weekend availability required.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Commission Pay
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- Tax Free lunch allowance
- Pension Scheme (after 2 years)
Full Driving License
To put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity please click apply now or email for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Sales & Marketing