You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH801338 Dec 08, 2021 €40k - €50k
A Sales Engineer is required to join a Switchgear company in Dublin. This role will involve working closely with customers to provide an excellent service.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer from an Electrical background to develop their skill set move into a sales and logistics focused role within the Engineering Sector.
- Highlight labour, material, and time requirements by reviewing proposals, specifications, and related documents.
- Develop detailed quotations and technical descriptions.
- Communicating with customers daily.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the customer requirements and offer support.
- Follow up on quoted projects.
- Electrical background is essential. Through apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to read Electrical Specification and Single Line Electrical Drawings.
- An understanding of SAP and AutoCad design software is an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of Switchgear.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Target given and highly motivated.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300