- JN -102023-1948667
- Oct 06, 2023
I am currently seeking a Quality auditor for a unique opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
This is a permanent role which involves EU travel. You will be responsible for supplier audits of pharmaceuticals customers.
The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years' experience working in a GMP/Pharmaceutical environment ideally with supplier auditing experience. Extensive experience in a QA role in Pharmaceuticals preferable. ICRA certified or similar also desirable. This person must be flexible to travel within the EU to audit suppliers. Strong analytic skills and working knowledge of Track wise essential. A 3rd level degree in science or related field required.
- Plan, schedule, co-ordinate, lead or participate, and follow up on assigned audits in a range of different areas.
- Developing and communicating appropriate scope and agenda were acting as audit lead.
- Effectively managing time and tasks to ensure appropriate audit preparation, efficient execution of audit activities, and timely reporting and follow-up.
- Skilfully analysing audit data and correctly identifying departures from GMP.
- Following up on audit observations and CAPAs through closure and verification.
- The role may also include project work and continuous improvement initiatives relating to the audit process.
- Independently manage and prioritise tasks and deadlines, with management support.
If this role is of interest, please apply now or contact me on 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment