- Dublin North
- JN -012024-1954923
- Jan 26, 2024
Are you a Senior QC Analyst with a strong technical background in analytical testing, training and continuous improvement projects within the Pharmaceutical industry looking for a new opportunity.
- Support the QC teams with continuous improvement projects as part of the QC Projects team portfolio.
- Support of process improvements for onboarding, training plans and method specific training.
- Support of process improvements for investigation reduction and right first time in the QC teams.
- Support Lean labs and automated scheduling tool process improvements.
- Project management of projects assigned to self, including planning, tracking, communication and escalations were needed.
- Strategically plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency through the use of Operational Excellence tools
- Support of operational training activities to support efficiency and compliance across QCSO e.g support onboarding and other training related requests.
- Support of transfers managed by QC Projects team where needed.
- Perform activities to support Drug Substance release e.g tracking, data collation.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
- Ensure any laboratory process improvements align with the Safety culture.
- Approval of SOPs, Training documents etc where required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold a minimum of a third level qualification (Degree) in Science or related discipline.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
- A strong knowledge of laboratory operation, in particular training and testing requirements from receipt to CoA is required.
- Involvement in project scoping and tracking is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment