- Dublin South
- JN -102023-1948862
- Oct 10, 2023
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking to gain exposure across IPC, stability and finished product testing and support with technical transfer activity.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your testing experience and support with technical transfer within a GMP environment.
- Testing of in process, stability and finished product samples. eg HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF analytical testing, characterization and sample and data management.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Document review/updates when required.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
- Laboratory Investigation support
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GMP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF testing would also be advantageous
- Willing to work a 24/7 4 Cycle shift pattern.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Be detail oriented, self-motivated with good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment