- JN -012024-1954635
- Jan 23, 2024
Great opportunity to join a leading Dublin Pharmaceutical company as a Projects Programme Manager on a long term contract.
Hourly rate depending on experience.
- Accountable for managing a team of Project Managers to successfully deliver a portfolio of projects onsite.
- Accountable for strict adherence management of the life-cycle of projects.
- Accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects.
- Accountable for ensuring Projects are in compliance with good engineering practices, Company policies, regulations and codes.
- Liaise with Global Engineering/Global EHS/Global Procurement to ensure all are aligned and support project deliverables.
- Financial management - develops capital budgets, obtain approvals for and adhere to project scope. Negotiate with contractors and suppliers to keep project within budget. Make cash flow projections. Make effective use of SAP and budgeting tools. Manage life cycle costs.
- Project Design - Design solutions in compliance with local/corporate safety standards and legislation and in compliance with corporate engineering and regulatory standards and guidelines
- Planning and Scheduling - uses planning tools to hold a complex project on schedule and coordinate parallel activities. Coordinate with facilities, EHS, QA, etc. Manage external factors such as planning and inspections.
- Assure that value engineering, constructability reviews and similar processes are effectively utilised to minimize capital expenditures and maximize functional value.
- Risk Management - Identifies and categories project risks according to impact on scope, budget and schedule. Generates action plans to mitigate risks. Consider the potential impact construction and on time performance will have on the business, should it cause an interruption and identify appropriate actions plans to mitigate risk.
- Project execution plan - Generate and deliver a detailed project execution plan concerning the execution of all aspects of the project.
- Procurement - Generate specifications for the procurement of equipment and Instrumentation. Collaborate with Procurement to ensure all procurement policies and procedures are followed.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- An honours degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Process Engineering and relevant experience the pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Project Management, ideally on a Manufacturing Site.
- Has managed at least one >$5MM project through an Engineering Stage Gate Process.
- Experience managing the overall financial performance of engineering projects, including cash flow, life cycle costs, business opportunities and risks.
- Experience using SAP and budgeting tools.
- PMP ® or Chartered Engineer (CEng) status.
- Biologic Manufacturing site experience.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Science Recruitment