Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772669 Jan 05, 2021 Competitive
We have partnered with a global leading Asset Management company in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a senior PMO manager to join the Investment Solutions and Services change team, this team i
We have partnered with a global leading Asset Management company in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a senior PMO manager to join the Investment Solutions and Services change team, this team is responsible for process improvement, automation and manages the change portfolio for the global and the European businesses.
I am looking to speak with an experienced PMO portfolio Managers with knowledge of governance, quality assurance, reporting, risk management, resource and financial tracking.
This team is strategic, they use data-driven insights to provide support for a large portfolio of change programmes.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the programme / projects & contribution to the Investment Solutions and Services Roadmap
- Collaborate with various Programme Directors to understand and mitigate other programme dependencies
- As a Manager, provide leadership and mentoring for junior Programme Managers
- Work with the firm internal risk control functions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential - build trusted relationships with various partners
- Work closely with global teams across various time zones
- Manager risk that are identified and profive advice on solutions
- Deliver regular, concise and high-quality reporting on the programme across all aspects of programme delivery
- PMO Experience within Financial Services - with Asset Management experience an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential
- Experience of technology Change initiatives ad agile project management practices
- PRINCE 2 / APM qualification an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience creating management information at both a programme and executive level
- Experience in a global project environment and working across global teams
- Highly organised with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555