Project Manager Human Capital
- BBBH772644 Jan 05, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic Dublin based opportunity to join established market leader in organisational transformation across technology and digital change programmes.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside leaders in their field to develop insight, experience and truly add value to the programme of work. This role is key to enabling cultural change and helping leaders deliver high quality, safe, person-centred projects. This role will work closely with the project leaders and be responsible for supporting governance; service planning; providing improvement advice, and direct project management of a diverse portfolio.
- Support the delivery of organisational transformation projects and programmes across technology/digital, organisational and cultural change.
- Develop the scope, initiating, and delivering all activities that are required to ensure the effective release of new change programmes into the business.
- Build collaborative working relationships across the group that enable effective delivery of initiatives.
- Perform analysis to determine needs/recommendations utilising a combination of experience, tools, and technology.
- Manage one or multiple work streams and produce quality deliverable against tight deadlines
- Challenge business process and decisions to ensure we are getting to the right outcomes.
- Proactively identifying future change initiatives to further transform the group.
- Experience delivering change management projects.
- Experience of leading with change management work plan.
- Industry recognised project management certification.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555