- BBBH811748 Apr 04, 2022 Competitive
We are looking to speak with experienced production managers who are interested in joining a leading precision engineering business based in Dublin!
Production Manager - Precision Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join an established but rapidly growing team based in Dublin. You will be joining a high achieving business who manufacture products to the Aerospace, Medical Device and Electronics industries to name a few. In this role you will have a multi disciplinary team working with cutting edge machinery and will be required to manage the day to day operations of serval client accounts and orders.
The position will require a goal orientated, highly determined, self disciplined person with strong analytical, computer and interpersonal skills.
- Implementation and monitoring and of the Master Build Schedule. There will be a strong focus on delivery performance.
- Manage a team of Supervisors ensuring that clear and concise direction is maintained.
- Achieve KRA's that are currently in place and propose others where necessary.
- Recruitment of Production Operators.
- Develop all production staff in excellent quality adherence.
- Ensuring technical compliance to all procedures.
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification in Production Engineering Management or equivalent.
- The candidate should have 3-5 years experience in a complex ERP/MRP environment.
- Must be creative, flexible, be able to multi-task and have a "hands on" approach.
- HR practices- Have good judgment and decision-making skills.
If you feel you are the right person for this role apply here for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555