- Sep 28, 2022
- €70k - €90k
My client is looking for an experienced Product Strategy Manager to join their expanding Dublin based team. The strategical mindset is to be focused on innovation and product trending in the market.
My client is looking for an experienced Product Strategy Manager to join their expanding Dublin based team. The strategical mindset is to be focused on innovation and product trending in the market. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment and will have the ability to manage effectively in a cross-disciplinary team,
The Product Strategy team is focused on delivering significant, new value in response to customer needs, market conditions, and the competitive landscape. As a member of the Product Strategy team, you work collaboratively across functions to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities. With an air of humility, you bring strong analytical skills, holistic thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be. The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Leadership Team and the wider executive team to support the delivery of ambitious strategic plans.
We are looking to recruit a Product Strategy Manager to lead the Product Strategy team for maternity cover. This role will report into the Chief Product Officer.
- Lead and mentor a team of Strategy Analysts
- Build a long-term view of the ecosystem and emerging trends and technologies as well as our client's positioning and value proposition, with the intent of building the long-term product strategy around those vectors
- Identify market opportunities, unmet customer needs, and potential new strategic opportunities (incl. partnerships, acquisition targets, etc) through ongoing horizon scanning
- Lead key select projects or major workstreams related to overall product strategy to ultimately drive recommendations to the exec and identify potential strategic opportunities, initiate the development and validation of business cases and support efficient and effective go/no go decisions related to new strategic initiatives
- Champion and drive the development and deployment of innovation processes. Develop relationships across senior stakeholders to ensure our approach to innovation is responsive to business needs, evangelised, and valued by our business
- Work alongside senior stakeholders and innovation teams to define and deliver the innovation roadmap and scaling of projects on a strategic basis within the business
- Support innovation projects through market research, ideation, solutioning, and user-centric validation and maintain a view of the innovation portfolio
- Participate in and contribute to strategic efforts in close collaboration with internal teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment