- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954377
- Jan 19, 2024
Salary: 64,000-94,000€ depending on experience
Type: Perm full time
Location: Dublin Centre - hybrid
- Overall project management of all project aspects including the planning, commissioning, delivery of business system projects and changes.
- Provide support to business owners to achieve an effective and integrated approach to the planning and management of business system and process requirements, solutioning and deployment.
- Management and accountability of project related budgets and approvals.
- Management and reporting key project workstreams.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in our team ensuring that the service model applied is adaptable and meets changing requirements and contexts.
- Investigate service cross-programme and cross-function project management issues, consulting with key stakeholders and users, surfacing and resolving critical project and portfolio interdependencies.
- Ensure clear deliverables, KPIs and performance metrics are defined, captured, understood, monitored and achieved.
- Ensure the staff team is fit for purpose in competency and practice; that staff are valued, motivated and developing as Pobal employees and as representatives of Pobal.
- Ensure adherence to the highest standards of health and safety and to all internal policies and procedures which support the promotion of a positive environment for occupational safety, health and welfare.
- 4 years+ professional experience with relevant operations and project management knowledge
- Strong experience of developing high performing teams
- Experience of directing customer service / account management services
- Experience of negotiating with senior management or senior Government officials in relation to programme/project delivery.
- Ideally would have substantive knowledge or direct experience of current early year's programmes, early years' service provision and early learning and care policy.
- Quality auditing and improvement experience and expertise
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Project Experience covering requirement gathering and prioritisation, planning, resource allocation.
- Ability to work at differing levels of detail, both big picture concepts and complex detailed issues.
- Highly Proficient in use of MS packages e.g. Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM; SharePoint applications and portals would be an advantage.
- Third level qualification to Level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, relevant qualification in project management / change management / service development and delivery is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment