- JN -012024-1954007
- Jan 15, 2024
Our client, a large multinational technology company, is looking for a Payroll Projects Analyst to join their team - 11 month contract.
Payroll Projects Analysis
- Consolidate information in various forms, into pre-defined ICP templates, tracking all requests to ensure the end delivery date is met.
- Gather and analyse data from various sources to provide insightful recommendations
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while working in a fast-paced environment and meeting agreed timelines
- Coordinate and book meetings/rooms as needed.
- Help develop and implement future processes and control documentation such as desktop procedures and process maps.
- Track decisions made in project work streams that related to process design, governance and management of related operational actions.
- Track change management and communications as they relate to the project to assist connection across other workstreams
- Create innovative solutions to complex issues, actively providing feedback and socialising ideas.
- Assist with fostering an environment that enables proactive solutions that are better aligned with future state plan
- Understand internal audit processes, SOX controls, to ensure decisions are made in line with obligations
- Conduct in-depth research across EMEA, LATAM and APAC on complex issues and questions with minimal supervision on payroll related matters and policies.
- Actively organise and participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Coordinate employee communications as directed by the project group, tracking and logging against the project dependency needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enable the project and meet dependent deliverables.
- Influence team members and peers in cross-functional teams to drive positive outcomes.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback across your partners in a timely manner.
- Proven record in identifying opportunities, proposing alternative solutions, and successfully realising benefits of those solutions
- Experience with Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance metrics and monitoring for in scope activities
- Highly collaborative individual capable of working with cross-functional partners and global and regional teams
- Experience working operationally with in-country/vendor SME's to deliver measurable business services while balancing individual country nuances & global processes/standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders to instigate change and obtain results
- Knowledge in International Payroll and Regulatory requirements helpful
- Ability to develop client and stakeholder relationships and enable effective communication
- Experience in managing vendors / outsourced partners advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders to instigate change and obtain results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A critical thinker who can seek innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Highly organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment