- JN -012024-1954768
- Jan 25, 2024
- €70k - €90k
A leading Irish law firm is seeking a newly-qualified solicitor to work alongside their construction team on a range of contract matters.
One of Ireland's leading law firms is seeking a newly-qualified solicitor to work alongisde their construction team on a range of contractual matters and disputes on both contentious and non-contentious work.
This is a permanent position offering excellent progression prospects where you would get the opportunity to work with senior team members who are very highly regarded in the industry.
The ideal candidate would have some form of experience of Alternative Dispute Resolution processes and dispute forums and have an interest in construction law.
This firm will also consider a more experienced lawyer for this role, so if you have up to 4 years PQE please do apply.
Suitable Candidates will have:
- A strong background in contract law and an interest in contractual disputes.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- An ability to analyse legislation and provide practical advice.
- Effective Communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment