- 1333 Oct 09, 2020 Competitive
Join Ireland's most exciting start up!
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with governments, corporations and people to drive development of communications infrastructure.
NBI has presented its vision for world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country which are not fully served by commercial operators (the "Intervention Area"). National Broadband Ireland will supply broadband to the one quarter of Irish people and premises which currently cannot access high-speed broadband through commercial services. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1 million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms, and over 600 schools.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities
The Quality Advisor is responsible for assisting with the development, maintenance and implementation of the Quality Management Framework within the Company.
- Identify, write, monitor, and maintain quality procedures to ensure compliance with specified standards, company and contractual requirements.
- Compile project quality management plans and documents to ensure and demonstrate compliance with company and contract requirements.
- Support the business in achieving and maintaining ISO 9001 Certification.
- Conduct on site and documentation quality audits and inspections to ensure compliance with project, ISO or other specified criteria: monitor, sanitise and analyse non-conformance and corrective action data to provide visibility on performance.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. design, sites, build, operations, etc. and co-ordinate and assist teams to ensure project requirements are identified, measured and met in line with company and contract obligations.
- Work with managers to implement NBI's policies and goals
- Attend meetings as a member of the Quality team to develop Quality objectives and assist in the implementation of the Quality requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the continuous development of the Quality Management Framework.
- Facilitating and complying to customer and third-party audit requirements.
- Closing out Quality non-conformances, applying corrective and preventative actions and conducting root cause analysis.
- Report on quality performance daily, weekly, monthly or as required to key stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hold a recognised quality qualification
- Minimum of 2-4 years Quality experience or project experience in Telecommunications
- Experience in ISO 9001 would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values