- JN -102023-1948696
- Oct 06, 2023
Motor Bodily Injury Claims Handler
We are looking for a Motor Bodily Injury Claims Handler to join our client's team in Dublin. The successful candidate will report to the Personal Injury and Liability Claims Manager, where they will be responsible for the pro-active handling and management of a portfolio of bodily injury and liability claims from notification through to settlement.
- Manage and proactively handle a portfolio of bodily injury and liability claims from notification to settlement, providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure claims are processed in compliance with claims handling requirements and regulatory standards, including the Consumer Protection Code and GDPR.
- Maintain daily workflow to meet customer charters.
- Interpret and establish policy coverage.
- Assess liability through desktop investigations and external resources.
- Continuously evaluate potential financial exposure and reserve claims accordingly.
- Negotiate claim settlements directly with claimants and solicitors.
- Handle litigation cases, including court attendance for hearings, settlements, and consultations.
- Identify potential fraud cases and escalate them to the SIU team when appropriate.
- Foster positive internal and external relationships.
- CIP, Dip CII, Grandfathered, or ACII qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in handling bodily injury claims.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Third-level qualification.
- Experience in handling litigated claims.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services - Banking & Insurance Recruitment