- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 25, 2023
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be partnering with Ireland's leading Corporate Finance Advisor , a boutique firm, who are seeking to recruit an M&A Analyst for their Dublin office.
This is a leading corporate finance advisory firm based in Dublin that provides M&A and / or fundraising advice to many of Ireland's leading private companies. The team has diverse backgrounds covering investment banking, private equity, corporate banking and venture capital. The boutique firm holds a strong reputation for providing high quality strategic and financial advice.
- University Degree/Masters in Finance is desired (First-Class Honours preferred)
- Financial Modelling, Financial Analysis, DCF's , Cash Flow Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Cost of debt/equity knowledge
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines in a very time-sensitive environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of commercial and market awareness
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills are required
- Motivated to learn quickly and ability to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- Advanced Knowledge of PowerPoint and excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment