- Jan 24, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Our client, who are a global financial services organisation, are looking for an in-house Commercial Contracts lawyer to join their Dublin based team.
Purpose of the role:
The Legal Counsel will provide legal support for supplier contracts and support the Residential and Commercial teams. A key part of this role is to deliver on commercial objectives and reduce company losses through the management of their commercial contracts.
Commercial Contracts Work -
- Lead the commercial contracts process to balance mitigating risk and best business outcomes.
- Work closely with the business functions to draft and support negotiation of complex contract agreements with clients.
- Provide practical and solutions advice to the business functions
- Review existing contract and legacy agreements to ensure they are fully compliant with relevant leglislation
- Keep up to date on existing laws and policies to benefit the organisation
Litigation Work -
- Complete all relevant legal documentation relating to Mortgage court cases.
- Instruct solicitors on the commencement and progress of the mortgage recovery
- Communicate effectively to internal stakeholders relating to any changes in the businesses legal policies
- Offer advice and recommendations on cases based
- Prepare accounts for review by providing case progress and minutes
What is Required:
- Qualified Solicitor (essential) 3-5 years PQE with a general practice background essential
- Relevant legal experience gained in the areas of commercial contracts and litigation
- Knowledge of relevant mortgage legislation and industry requirements which may impact across the industry
- Relevant legal experience gained in the financial services sector (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Consultant | Legal Recruitment