- JN -012024-1953294
- Jan 03, 2024
I have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivery within a similar role and keen to grow their technical skill set as part of a progressive IT Team.
- Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware and software
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management process
- Work with the external IT helpdesk and fulfil support requests within agreed SLAs
- Work with 3rd party vendors on issues
- Participate in the development of new desktops, servers, or applications
- Document all processes for training and guidance
- Provide users with ongoing assistance with their IT problems
- Assist with the deployment and development of new software platforms
Please reach out to discuss the role and company in further detail. Please note this is a remote role, however, there is an element of travel within Ireland required with this opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Technology Recruitment