International GL accountant
- BBBH802914 Jan 05, 2022 Competitive
A great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant or part qualified accountant looking to join a high performing finance team in Dublin City Centre as GL accountant.
As a GL accountant, you will have ownership over a number of areas across multiple entities as well as responsibilities over month end close processes in accordance with US GAAP.
- Complete month-end close processes in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform monthly reconciliations for various accounts across multiple entities
- Liaise and assist with internal and external auditors for a number of entities across the group.
- Improve and maintain internal controls with the accounting process
- Assist and participate in other ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Newly qualified or ACCA (or equivalent) finals
- Strong accounting knowledge and technical skills (e.g FRS 102, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (1) 4321563