- Jan 24, 2023
Seeking an experienced Integration Architect to support the growing business demands, create detailed integration specifications and designs to support the entire integration deployment life cycle..
Role: Integration Architect
WFH Model: Remote (very generous hybrid options
About the role
Seeking an experienced Integration Architect to support the growing business demands. Ideal candidate should have customer-facing experience, sound leadership skills and strong technical foundation in secure, scalable and reliable integration solutions. Background in consultancy or Finance and Banking would also be very beneficial to the role.
What you will do:
- Create detailed integration specifications, field mappings, and designs to support the entire integration deployment lifecycle.
- Work with the rest of Digital team and clients to define requirements, implement, support and integrate various applications to meet business needs.
- Understand requirements end to end from technical and business views and translate them into solutions.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members.
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and be able to pick the right one to solve client's problem.
What you will need:
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different location and time zones.
- Software development experience in at least one backend technology, such as Java, .NET, Python, etc.
- A background in databases and proven data analysis skills.
- Experience with middleware software design either with Platforms such as MuleSoft or Microservice practices.
- Expertise in software architecture, API design and communication protocols.
- Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, master data management, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
- Understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, skills, and domains of knowledge to be efficient across different clients and industries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Technology Recruitment