Incident Response Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773300 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
A global tech company based in Dublin is looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join their team. 2+ years in an investigative or analytical role and availability to work weekends are essential.
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement
- Make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
- Availability to work weekends on a rotational basis or as part of a regular schedule
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Multiple language proficiency; prefer Arabic, Hindi or Portuguese
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyse information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300