- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1953940
- Jan 12, 2024
- €70k - €90k
Public Sector Organisation is looking for a Human Resources and Organisational Development Manager for a 23 month contract. Hybrid working
Our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation is looking for CIPD certified HR and OD Manager to take on a 23 month contract. The role will be based Hybrid onsite (3 days onsite).
- Work with the Department Head to drive and implement initiatives in line with the organisation's strategy.
- Work with the HR & OD Team to deliver on objectives of the strategy and contribute to the development of ongoing strategies.
- Manage the global recruitment function.
- Ensure the effective development and management of administrative activities on employment contract management, onboarding, probation management etc.
- Procure appropriate suppliers to support the delivery of the organisations resourcing requirements
- Manage the global relocation of team members as they transition to and from overseas offices
- Lead, motivate, and manage a team to deliver on key tasks
- Communicate with and provide feedback to staff on a range of topics
- Support internal and external audits
- Address grievance and Disciplinary issues as they arise
- Ensure the effective use of the new HRMS
- Promote Learning, continuous development and knowledge sharing
- A relevant third level qualification, to Level 8 in HR&OD or in a business-related discipline which incorporates HR&OD, is essential;
- Track record and experience of effective and supportive people management/ supervision is essential;
- Be an associate member or be eligible for membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD);
- Experience working with IR/ER
- Experience working in the public service is desirable;
- Experience working in a similar role;
- Experience working in a recruitment and HR environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deliver against tight deadlines;
- Ongoing flexibility is required;
- Excellent ability to exercise sound judgement, confidentiality and discretion;
- A full driving licence is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Leader | Remote Delivery