- Dublin West
- Sep 28, 2022
Our client is seeking to recruit a HR Manager to support the Group HR team in providing a best in class HR service within Group Head office, delivering on all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Complete all end to end head office recruitment requirements, advising and supporting hiring managers on head office recruiting needs. This includes identifying the best approach for each process (e.g. direct, agency or both) and executing against that approach.
- Managing relationships with agencies ensuring our PSL is up to date, delivers to the needs of the business and provides the maximum value.
- Produce recruiting metrics focused on time to hire, quality of hire, cost to hire, etc.
- Enhance interview training and support materials to ensure they are aligned with best practice.
- Co-interview on roles as required and ensure quality and objective recruiting decisions.
- Manage recruiting budget for head office contributing to the overall budgeting process for HR
Learning and Development
- Support creation and delivery of head office training and development plan to best equip Applegreen for continued growth
- Work with current training partners and identify new providers to design and deliver training across head office, ensuring courses are delivering value for attendee's
- Support on creation of training materials if or when required for direct training initiatives
- Report on training metrics - quality, cost, occupancy, feedback etc
Employee Lifecycle Business Partnering
- Support and manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle for head office employees, including head office leavers, joiners, contracts management, forms, data and any disciplinary or other employee issues that may arise as appropriate.
- Provide operational and best practice HR advice on a range of people related queries, ensuring a positive employee relations culture is championed and maintained.
- Conduct head office exit interviews and develop action plans.
- Performance management support for head office
- Building strong brand of Group HR and standards of excellence in HR business partnering and support.
Support on Group HR Projects
- Deliver key HR projects, as key SME and contributor as requested, that support execution of the overall HR and business strategy.
- Support on wellbeing and Inclusion & Diversity events from both head office and broader perspective as required.
- Ad hoc support for projects that support the delivery of key priorities.
Qualifications, experience & skills
- Honours degree in Human Resources or related discipline e.g. Employment Law, Business, Organisational Development etc. Post graduate qualifications also an advantage.
- 5-7 years' experience working in HR, with a minimum of 2-3 years in a HR management level role.
- CIPD qualification and/or CIPD membership strongly preferred.
- Experience in employment law desirable.
- Broad HR experience across all areas of responsibility outlined above.
- Demonstrable skills and proven track record in shaping and delivering HR projects.
- Detailed knowledge of HR systems and HR KPIs preferred.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office software also essential (Excel, PPT).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | HR Recruitment