- JN -102023-1948506
- Oct 04, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Tech Multinational client is looking to bring on a CIPD qualified HR professional with 3+ years in HR. Great opportunity to develop from HR Admin to Generalist. Hybrid position
Our well-known tech client is looking to bring on a HR Assistant with approximately 3 years of experience in HR. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked HR Admin roles to branch out and develop fruther skillsets.
- Provide onboarding support ensuring candidates have a full understanding of the onboarding process and candidate communication and employment related documentation are provided in line with defined service level agreement.
- Responds to and resolves HR related inquiries from employees, managers, Centres of Expertise (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Engagement and Payroll) and vendors via phone and Case Management System against agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Maintains and updates data to ensure accurate HR records (Workday), employee files, reporting and compliance.
- Responsible for full employee lifecycle including administering and executing HR programs related to compensation, benefits and leaves.
- Coach and mentor People Leaders providing advice on employment policies, processes and best practice.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders including Operations Managers, PBP's, Legal and external vendors ensuring the delivery of effective, efficient and professional end to end HR service.
- Participate and/or lead projects & initiatives to improve operational effectiveness.
- Continuously promote and drive engagement in cultural programs and initiatives to help build and sustain a positive culture.
- 3+ years Human Resources experience
- Degree or certificate in Human Resources or related discipline (preferred)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Leader | Remote Delivery