- BBBH777447 Mar 10, 2021 €50k - €70k
Currently recruiting for the position Group Internal Auditor. The ideal applicant will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing clients performance and growth.
Our international client are currently recruiting for the position of Group Internal Auditor. The ideal applicant will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing the performance and growth through improving the operational and financial risk management of our client. The successful candidate will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across our client worldwide. To be effective, the candidate must be capable of thinking through and improving complex business processes, both financial and operational.
The auditor role provides an excellent opportunity for learning about business and for career development both within the IA team and also within the group.
Role: Group Internal Auditor based in Dublin
Reporting to: Dublin Internal Audit Manager
- Professionalism, mobility, initiative, commitment and objectivity
- Highly motivated and able to work proactively in a changing environment
- Fluent English both verbal and written. Another European language desirable
- Willingness to travel to our companies (estimate 40% PA)
Relevant Experience: * Qualified Accountant or equivalent experienceKnowledge:
- Experience in SOX, corporate governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance and substantive testing
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Successful candidates would be expected to remain with IA for approximately 2 years before transferring to/rejoining the business
- 3-5 years' experience in a large accounting firm or similar accounting/business experience
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
The nature of the role is outlined below. Flexibility is required within the role, which includes some core elements but also periodic emphasis on change management, transformation or project management type activities.
Where the successful candidate will significant involvement:
- Individually or working as part of a team, plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews to promote improvements to risk management and internal processes
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Carry out special project work as required
- Liaise and build relationships with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions
Opportunity to develop:
- Develop their risk and control & governance experience
- Develop their knowledge of business operations throughout the group, divisions, cluster and operating company levels
- Linking the risk and control work to enterprise strategy
- Develop their negotiating, influencing, problem solving and analytical skills
- Opportunity to transfer to other IA offices in Atlanta, Amsterdam or Birmingham
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555