- Dublin North
- JN -082023-1944693
- Oct 03, 2023
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join a leading hospitality business as Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the company's financial accounting, reporting and control activities, and will play an active role in driving the businesses forward.
This would be a brilliant role for an experienced finance professional who possess strong financial acumen, along with excellent communication, planning, organisation and leadership skills.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports detailing performance for stakeholders
- Review and investigate any deviations from expectations
- Cash Flow Management
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Analyse financial performance against agreed KPI's and produce consolidated financial reports
- Plan and implement procedures and systems
- Hire, train and develop employees
- Prepare, deliver and/or present budgets and other financial reports in a timely manner
- Qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA/ ACA/ CPA
- 3 + years experience managing a finance teams
- Proven track record in a similar role within the hospitality industry a distinct advantage
- Commercially orientated
- A successful Team Leader
- Knowledge of SAGE an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry