- Dublin West
- JN -012024-1953808
- Jan 11, 2024
- €70k - €90k
Finance Transformation Project Manager
Title: Finance Transformation Project Manager
Type: Full time permanent and Hybrid role
Salary: €85-91K plus benefits
This position will sit with the Finance Transformation team which is driving the global implementation of SAP S/4HANA for the organisation.
In this role you will build reporting to provide meaningful insights, improve process integration, standardise data, drive automation of Finance activities, and introduce AI and machine learning to our Finance solutions. You will also collaborate with the Digital & Transformation team to design resilient business processes, execute process and system improvements, manage change communication and acceptance across the enterprise, and articulate progress and benefit realisation.
- Lead workshops and interviews with Subject Matter Experts to identify transformation opportunities
- Manage the transformation portfolio within the Agile framework, linking opportunities to leadership priorities
- Develop, track, and report metrics to articulate change benefit realisation
- Lead both direct reports and subject matter experts who work in other departments and functions
- Collaborate with Digital & Transformation team to design and implement resilient business processes enabled by supporting technologies
- Define and communicate change impacts to Finance processes, systems, and structures, and support peer managers to drive stakeholder engagement, communication, and acceptance of change
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project execution, process design, and/or systems implementation
- Experience with SAP (S/4HANA preferred), specifically with Financial Accounting and Controlling modules is essential.
- Agile experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in accounting in some way - implementing systems or running projects within accounting team
- Strong knowledge of and experience with leading practice budgeting, forecasting, analytics, and accounting principles for the typical business processes of a Life Sciences manufacturing company (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.)
- Ability to manage change effectively, including strong interpersonal communication skills that can be adapted to various levels of the organisation
- Experience and/or training in Generative Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SAP BW/BI, Microsoft Power BI, and other tools in the Microsoft Power Platform or similar tools for process automation
- Mindset focused on continuous learning to maintain knowledge of industry trends, new technologies, and evolving best practices
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment