Equity Analytics Specialist
- BBBH773164 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
A global Funds and Asset Manager is looking for an Equity Performance Analyst specialist to join their Dublin office on a permanent basis
This is a permanent role on the performance analytics group where the primary focus is to support the investment & risk teams by; producing fund reports, support systems testing and provide investment risk analysis on equity products.
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Calculation of Portfolio turnover, Active Share and ESG data.
- Calculation of style analysis/exposure based metrics.
- Production of quarterly fund review packs and investment risk reports.
- Responding to a significant volume of ad-hoc queries and requests.
Desired competencies include;
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Accounting required.
- Knowledge of Asset management & Investment performance measurement is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of VBA and SQL required.
- Strong numerical and statistical skills.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a changing environment.
- Knowledge of vendor systems such as, Factset / Rimes advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555