You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH812091 Apr 05, 2022 €60 - €70 ph
Delighted to be promoting an Equipment Engineering role with a market leading Biopharmaceutical multinational based in Dublin.
- Support audits, investigations, deviations and corrective actions for maintenance equipment systems.
- FATs, SATs.
- Lead GMP equipment support on bioreactors, chromatography skids, filtration skids, isolators, autoclaves, table top equipment, biomanufacturing equipment.
- Working cross functionally with subject matter experts to ensure design solutions to achieve long term objectives.
- Support reliability team in areas such as critical assessments, predictive maintenance deployment, SLA scope.
- SOP maintenance.
- 2 years Microsoft project experience.
- Biologics drug substance preferred.
- Safe pass training.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 in engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 3+ years biopharmaceutical experience.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-2300-300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300