- JN -102023-1948425
- Oct 03, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Engineers are required for a key client in the Leinster region for construction supervisory roles on a full time basis. This role is open to new graduates, as well as experienced professionals
Pay Scale: €37,500 - €65,000 DOE
Job Type: Perm
Location: Positions in Dublin, Offaly & Kildare
The Engineer (Operations) will form part of an operational management team. You will oversee management / maintenance, recreational / commercial use, and future development of infrastructure projects.
- Supervise operational staff undertaking maintenance and construction site works, including carrying out risk assessments and safety inspections
- Manage subcontractors on site
- Undertake site surveys and asset inspections, carry out studies and evaluations of possible works projects, and draw up associated reports
- Prepare and co-ordinate initial designs, planning submissions, designs for tender, tender documents, tender appraisals, and project reviews
- Manage and report on progress of maintenance & construction programmes / projects to ensure delivery on time, budget, and quality
- Possess a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) or an equivalent qualification
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to your own transport
- Have experience and ability in the use of IT based engineering equipment/engineering design tools
The successful candidate will be required to provide out of office services on a rota basis. This will pay a remuneration of €4,605 per annum.
For more information on the full job description, contact Eimear Scally.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment