Energy Executive - Contracts
- BBBH779124 Apr 01, 2021 €40k - €50k
Unique opportunity to be part of a research department that is enthusiastic and innovative. This is an 18 month contract position.
The ideal candidate will hold a post-graduate qualification in a relevant energy-related area with an engineering,
scientific or social science background. A minimum of 5 years' experience in an energy-related area or equivalent. Experience of managing funded research and of working in the public sector.
- Experience of working in energy-related research environment across the public sector, academia or industry.
- Knowledge of Ireland's energy-related research strengths and opportunities.
- An understanding of national and European energy policy priorities and how research can support achievement of these priorities.
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Full ownership of development, delivery, monitoring and review of relevant programme activities.
- Strong proactive approach to achieving results, including managing scope, time, cost and quality.
- Well-developed IT skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300