- JN -102023-1950105
- Oct 31, 2023
Our client is an established accountancy body in Ireland looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join their new programme - 12 Month FTC
Our client are embarking on a new Transformation Programme and are looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join this programme. You will report to the Programme Manager within the CIO function which consists of professionals leading Programme Management, IT, Systems Architecture, Change Management, PMO and Web.
In this role, you will be supporting the end-to-end Project Management methodology through each phase from project initiation to project closure. You will ensure PMO processes (Quality Assurance) are being followed through regular project reviews, RAAIDD Management, Budget Management, Project Planning, Status Reporting, and suitable governance is in place. This role will work with the new Project Management tool (Asana) to ensure data is up to date. Supporting the Transformation Programme Manager & working with the Head of Programme Management & the PMO team to ensure accurate content creation, reporting and materials for governance sessions and board meetings. Ensure appropriate stakeholder management is in place and collaboration between departments as needed. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation including suppliers, architecture, Web & IT development, and testing teams to ensure the solution delivers the agreed upon project requirements and meets expectations.
- Own & manage the project workstream in the Transformation Programme from initiation to close.
- Ensure that all key deliverables are created to the highest standards & quality.
- Effectively manage the RAAIDD log & the budget for the workstream.
- Act as the Programme Management tool 'superuser', as tester to test tool enhancements.
- Support the BA team in requirements gathering stage of the programme.
- Support the Test team for the testing cycles during the programme.
- Work closely with the change lead to ensure that all change management activities are complete.
- Support new team members including taking part in onboarding schedules etc.
- Work closely with the PMO team on delivery of key artefacts.
- Support the Transformation programme Manager and Head of Programme Manangement to ensure that all reporting is available in a timely manner.
- Manage the vendor (outsourced programme team) from programme initiation to close for your workstream/area.
- Stakeholder Managements at all levels within the Organisation.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5 + years' Experience in large scale Transformation Programmes using multiple Project Management methodologies.
- Experience in working in both Waterfall and Agile Project Methodologies in IT & Business led programmes.
- Project Management Qualification - Prince 2 - Foundation and Practitioner
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Smartsheet, Asana, MS Project, MS Planner and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills, ability to Analyse data sets and communicate findings clearly
- Has the ability to work on own initiative and seek out solutions to problems
- Take ownership and demonstrate collaboration skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership in the Project Management field
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Implementation of tools to aid business process improvements
- Working knowledge of Agile, Agile Qualification desired.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.