We are looking to speak with Digital Marketing professionals with specific experience in video, display and paid social.
Role: Digital Channel Manager
Location: Dublin North (Hybrid remote)
This leading Irish travel company is looking for a Digital Channel Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a fully integrated digital marketing strategy with specific focus on video, display and paid social. This role covers Ireland, UK, EUR and North American markets and is based in Dublin. This role drives acquisition, retention and loyalty and ensures efficient and effective spend of marketing budgets via these core digital channels.
● Implement the digital marketing strategy, managing the video, display (remarketing, always on, dynamic), and paid social advertising activities to deliver on annual booking targets within agreed digital channel budgets and CPAs across Ireland, UK and Europe and North America.
● Track, measure, and analyse the performance of multiple digital campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimisation strategies.
● Manage digital activity to achieve integration of all channels and ensure that there is transparency in programmatic contribution, networks used, viewability and brand safety.
● Manage creative and media execution to drive sales, ensure brand safety, and grow brand consideration.
● Manage the relationship with media agency channel leads, ensuring there is a smooth process is in place for planning, executing and optimising channel activity and to ensure digital channel performance meets best practice and KPIs.
6+ years digital marketing experience.
Bachelor's Degree (E-Commerce, Marketing, Digital Marketing, IT, Business or Communication preferred).
Experience in managing the strategy and development of digital channels and associated technology - e.g. implementing product level tracking (route level).
Experience using Google Analytics.
Experience working with external vendors, agencies and suppliers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.